Arrival Sunday or Monday, terms include these listed extras:-
- A free Upgrade to a Valley Room
- A cream tea during your stay
- A personal tour of Meudon gardens
- A history talk from Charles Fox of neighbouring Glendurgan Garden
- Free Entry to Caerhays Garden.
3 nights minimum/maximum.
|2016||Valley Twin/Double||Cove Twin/double||Suite Twin/Double|
|3 nights B&B||270||395||483||528|
|3 nights DB&B||360||558||645||690|
Meudon boasts a wonderful collection of rare exotic trees and shrubs from around the world. How did they get here? A personal garden tour with Mark and Tessa unravels the mystery. Charles Fox of Glendurgan House and Gardens will cover the History of his family, their gardens and design.
Meudon Camellias will be on sale. Couple all of this horticultural excitement with good food, refurbished rooms that are spacious, with amazing views over the Valley and a special team of people to make sure your holiday is something to be remembered.